Happy Labor Day to Everyone!
Sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been extremely busy. My car broke down and I had to fix it and we have added a new addition to our family.
His name is Egon.
He is a GREAT dog. Absolutely amazing in fact. We saved him from the middle of a busy street about a week back and when no one claimed him (people abandon dogs in the desert out where I live all the time), we decided to legally adopt him. Unfortunately though he got an infection from his surgery (the animal shelter neuters all adopted dogs) and he has been very sick and has required a lot of extra care and attention.
Anyways… here is a simple labor day recipe for everyone. This salad dressing is my grandmothers recipe and is by far my favorite dressing. It also happens to be completely primal. Not only is it my favorite primal salad dressing though, it is my favorite dressing period!
Primal Balsamic Vinaigrette
-3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tblspns balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspns dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic glove finely chopped or minced
- 1 tbslpn shallots finely chopped or minced
- 1 tblspn red onion finely chopped or minced
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl
2. mix thoroughly
3. Store in sealed container (I got mine form the $1 store) in the refrigerator
4. Shake well before use and Enjoy!
Like many of the best things in life.. it really is that simple!
Enjoy your labor day! I have an extra special chicken recipe coming to you later in the week!