I almost missed it. This month one year ago, I decided to turn my life around and started moving towards a primal lifestyle.
Wow… I never could have imagined that I would be where I am right now.
Here are a few things I have learned along the way:
- It is WAY easier to be fit and healthy that you would expect
- A lot of people are going to think you are crazy
- You have to do it for you
- The outdoors is an awesome place to be
- Over-analyzing and over-sciencing your approach is a waste of time
- Food is more than something to tide your hunger over. Real food is delicious.
- I love cooking
- I really can live without bread and french fries and chips and corn and sugar… and live well!
- Eating fat can make you NOT fat
- I really do have abs under there!
- Most people really do have no idea how to get healthy
- Most people do not realize how much of an impact what you eat has on your health
- I don’t think that I ever want go back
- Much much more that I neglected to mention here!
So here is to my success… and yours!